A. All content and graphics on the 51job service platform are protected under the Copyright Law of the People's Republic of China and other relevant laws and regulations, as well as all international treaties on intellectual property rights to which the People’s Republic of China is a party. 51job possesses the complete copyright to all the content on the platform. Without 51job’s permission, the content cannot be duplicated or utilized in any form. If the content and graphics have not been modified in any way and the retained content is not altered, information from 51job’s platform can be used off-line for non-commercial purposes, with permission from 51job.
B. Special approval is required to use 51job’s content. To apply for permission, 51job welcomes all parties to submit their requests directly to email@example.com.
C. Unauthorized copy or use of HTML code and web pages created by 51job is not allowed. 51job possesses the copyright to its HTML code and web pages. At the same time, 51job retains complete copyright to all icons, graphics, charts, artwork, text expressions and their combinations, layout design and databases on its service platform, and has the exclusive right to publish and use the displayed information. Without the written authorization of 51job, no one may monitor, copy, disseminate, display, mirror, upload or download 51job content, including through the use of robots, web spiders and other programs or devices.
The trademark 51job.com is the exclusive property of 51job.
The trademarks of 51job’s partners and collaborators on the 51job service platform are the property of the partners and collaborators.
51job may not monitor the 51job service platform at all times, but 51job reserves the right to real-time surveillance. 51job does not take responsibility for information found on its service platform that has been inputted or provided by a third party. Job applicants must independently take sole and complete legal responsibility for the format, accuracy and veracity of their information and materials maintained within the 51job Resume Center. Publishers of recruitment information shall independently bear all legal responsibilities for their materials in the jobs database.
51job does not guarantee that a certain number of users will browse a job posting, nor does it guarantee that a specific user will browse a particular job posting. 51job is not legally liable for any content found on links to and from other web sites on the 51job platform.
4. Use of the Service Platform
A. Explicit Prohibited Use Provision
51job services can only be used for lawful purposes, such as for individuals looking for jobs and employers looking for employees. 51job expressly prohibits any other use. All users must ensure that 51job services are not being utilized for any of the following purposes:
(1) Posting false, incomplete or inaccurate resume information (including resumes posted for the purpose of finding full-time or part-time jobs for others) in the Resume Center, and posting information that is not a resume, such as opinions, announcements, commercial advertisements or other content.
(2) Industry competitors of 51job using the information found on the platform to make contact with employers.
(3) Unauthorized deletion or modification of any information posted or provided by other individuals or companies.
(4) Unauthorized printing, copying or use of any personal data of employees or business information of employers, and contacting individuals and companies that have posted information through the use of email, telephone, fax, or via post, without consent.
(5) Without consent, distributing openly or publicizing the resume information and personal data of others. Selling or illegally providing information to any third party.
B. Platform Security Measures
Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security measures of the 51job service platform. These measures include but are not limited to:
(1) Unauthorized access to data or unauthorized entry into servers and accounts;
(2) Without permission, unauthorized attempts to detect, exploit or test weaknesses in the systems or networks, or disrupt or damage security measures;
(3) Attempts to interfere with user and network services, including but not limited to demand overload, "mail bombs" and other destructive methods;
(4) Distribution of promotional or solicitation materials, advertisements and other marketing information for services via email;
(5) False creation of TCP/IP data including name and partial name. Any acts that lead to system or network disruptions can be construed as criminal activity. 51job will investigate and intervene in the occurrence of such acts of sabotage and will cooperate with law enforcement authorities to prosecute those responsible for such acts of sabotage.
C. General Rules
The following three situations are prohibited:
(1) Any violation to existing laws and regulations;
(2) Any infringement to third-party copyright or intellectual property rights; any interference or violation of trade secrets, privacy and other rights;
(3) Any use of the 51job platform to transmit, distribute and store information and materials that are defamatory, obscene, threatening or abusive, or to damage the information of others.
5. Suspension and Termination of Use
6. Other Terms
In addition to the privacy terms and options on the 51job platform, users acknowledge and agree that 51job is permitted to provide aggregated data on a no-name basis to third parties for employment and recruitment purposes. Unless required by government or judicial authorities, 51job will not provide user related information to any third party without the user’s consent.
7. Risk Sharing
Users bear certain risks when using the 51job service platform. The information and materials on the platform are provided on an “as is” basis without any warranties, whether expressed or implied. 51job cannot guarantee that the information and materials are free from disruptions or errors, or that any errors can be corrected. Furthermore, 51job makes no warranties that its platform and the resources used to create the platform are free of computer viruses or other harmful elements. 51job does not provide any assurance or explanation for the veracity, accuracy, reliability and other aspects of and in relation to the use and results of the information and materials. Unless otherwise expressly stipulated by laws and regulations, users of the platform (not 51job) shall be solely responsible for costs associated with any necessary servicing, replacement or corrective measures.
8. 51job reserves the right to modify the terms of service at any time.
Warning: Using 51job services in violation of these provisions will constitute an infringement of the rights of 51job. 51job retains the right to utilize all legal measures against violators.